The US elections are rapidly approaching, as are the state deadlines for registration- yet, some of you still are not sure if you want to vote.
- Concerned that they don’t even count absentee ballots? They do. We promise.
- Not sure if you have a right to vote in a country that you no longer live in? You do. Here’s why.
- Think it’s impossible for one vote to make a difference in terms of election results? Here’s some recent elections with a teeny, tiny margin of error– proof that every vote counts.
- Okay, okay- you’re convinced. But you don’t have time for lots of paperwork! Neither do we. Here’s how you can vote in 2 minutes or less.
- Have questions about voter eligibility or the registration process? See our FAQs or email [email protected] directly.
- Need some entertainment and a little more encouragement?